You would like to organise language training courses in-company.
- English – German – French – Spanish – Italian – Japanese – Mandarin Chinese – Russian
- Other languages on request
All our teachers are native speakers and have a FSEA qualification or its equivalent.
Organising in-company courses
With more than 20 years’ experience collaborating with over a hundred companies, Interlangues has developed a confirmed working method which is largely appreciated. The objective is obviously to offer a professional and practical method in order to guide learners along a well-proven strategy.
a) Ask the right questions
- Which languages need to be improved?
- Which departments are concerned?
- Which skills need to be developed?
- Who are the courses for?
- Who is paying for the courses? Who is paying for the material?
- Is the company covering part or all of the cost?
- Will the lessons take place during working hours?
- How much time is available to meet the objectives?
- Have you prepared a budget?
Interlangues provides a form to any person interested in attending a language course. They are invited to note:
- any studies done in the target language
- any language studies abroad
- any certificates obtained
- a self-evaluation of their skills
- experience with the language
- professional needs
c) Meeting – Individual assessment
- The discussion lasts about 20 minutes and all candidates are met individually
- The interview takes place in the target language as much as possible
- The information on the pre-enrolment forms is checked
- The participant’s speaking skills are evaluated by the advisor
- A written evaluation is given to non-beginners
- Evaluation results are sent to the Training Department
- The cost of the evaluations is included in the lesson price
INTERLANGUES offers an « all inclusive » service:
- The organisation of the courses (interviews and individual assessments, regular progress reports, end of course certificate etc.)
- The level and objectives of the groups
- The cost of the training course (the material is not included in the lesson price)
- Payment conditions
e) First lesson
The training department is responsible for informing the students about the first lesson.
A member of the INTERLANGUES management team will be present at the first lesson in order to introduce the teacher as well as explain the basic principles of learning a language.
We highly recommend that a member of the Training Department be present for the first lesson.
f) Course evaluation
Every 20 weeks, the students have the possibility of evaluating the training programme and expressing their level of satisfaction. The questionnaires are sent and collected either by email or through the Training Department.
Points covered include questions on the teaching quality and method, the level and suitability of the class and materials, and the organisation in general. The students also have the possibility of making suggestions to improve the quality of the course.
The information is then discussed with the teacher.
g) Quarterly or half-yearly progress reports
INTERLANGUES submits a quarterly or half-yearly report to the company. It contains the following documents:
- A copy of the attendance sheet
- A progress report completed by the teacher
- A summary of the students’ satisfaction questionnaire
A meeting between INTERLANGUES and the Training Department is highly recommended in order to discuss the results and decide any corrective action that may be needed.