EduQua is the first Swiss Quality Label specially geared towards adult education.
Interlangues schools have been accredited since 2004.
The seven eduQua quality criteria are:
- Offers that satisfy the educational needs and wishes of the customers
- The guarantee of long-term quality
- Lasting learning effect for the participants
- A transparent representation of the offers and the pedagogical concept
- Customer-oriented, economical, efficient and effective service
- Committed educators, who are methodically, didactically and professionally up to date
- Qualified teaching staff with a FSEA 1 certificate for teaching adults, or its equivalent
EduQua certification aims to evaluate the quality of an institution and its teaching offer. It encourages quality development, with periodic renewal of the eduQua certification and by on-site audits on a regular basis.